Links from crataegus.me.uk
These are mostly for my own reference.
News and Information
- Google, a search engine.
- Wikipedia, an online encyclopaedia.
- The BBC homepage, BBC news, BBC weather for Cambridge.
- The Guardian, a national newspaper; Cambridge news, a local newspaper. Also the Independent, the Telegraph, the Economist, and the New Statesman.
- Online pages for the Süddeutsche Zeitung, die Welt, Frankfurter Allgemeine, Politico, and der Spiegel.
- Online pages for Die Presse, Der Standard, Wiener Zeitung, and Salzburger Nachrichten.
- The law at HMSO. Tax Returns at HMRC. Postage prices at the Royal Mail. Postage track and trace.
- Cambridge City Council, and the all-important bin information.
- Government statistics.
Radio and Television
University of Cambridge
Things that I administer
- Little Abington Scout Campsite and Training Ground website.
- Servers' rota for Little St Mary's Church. (Whilst anyone can view the logging-in page, with information about the liturgical significance of the day, only LSM servers, who have accounts on the system, can log in.)
- Eucharistic Ministers' rota for Farm Street Church. (Log-in restricted to the relevant people.)
- Supervision information.
- Kitty programs for Coleridge Road and for Caer Peverel. (Access is restricted to the people concerned.)
- Index to this website.
Things that I use (of even less interest to anyone else than the above)