Index Page for crataegus.me.uk
This is a personal page for Matthew Smith (email@example.com). I'm a teaching bye-fellow in mathematics for the natural sciences at Selwyn College, Cambridge, an occasional helper with the 11th/9th Cambridge Scout Group, and dustbin monitor for Little St Mary's Church, Cambridge. That is quite as much as the Internet needs to know about me. This website contains the following.
- Information on supervisions that I'm giving in Maths and Physics, for the use of students I'm supervising.
- A page of useful links, largely gathered into one place for my own use.
- A selection of ruled paper files, hand-coded in Postscript.
- A selection of thoughts on topics that may at some point become diverse. At present it's mostly probability.
- A directory of miscellaneous things that I might want to put on the web. These are unlikely to make very much sense.
- A page of verse written on various occasions, and which does, really, make more sense in context.